- Price category: Category unknown
- Lecturer(s): Guido Emanuels & Frans van Laar
The highest level of accreditation achievable and recognizes the Financial Modeling expertise of professionals who can support the increasingly complex forecasting and financial analysis needs of global organizations and effectively translate business strategies into analytical advantage.
The program will commence in 2019 and can be undertaken after successful completion of Level 1 and Level 2. The “Black Belt” equivalent of financial modeling.
- Learning objectives:
Level 3 (MFM) is for Professionals Who:
- Typically work at Director/Partner level or as specialist modeling consultants
- Responsible for the entire financial modeling operation
- Leaders of major financial modeling projects
- Serves as a coach/mentor for lower-to-intermediate level financial modeling employees