- In association with: 2knowlab
- Price category: Category B
- Location: Investment Academy
- Duration: 1 day
- Time: 09::00 - 17:00
- Language: English
- Lecturer(s): Your PSD2 trainer: Gregory Cronie
- PE points: 7
The Revised Payment Services Directive (PSD2) is promoting a more open, efficient and innovative European payment landscape with more protection and choice for consumers.
Join us for an informal workshop exploring PDS2 within the changing payments landscape. Hear from an industry expert who will help you navigate your way through this often complex environment.
The objective is to provide Banks/PSPs/Acquirers a basic understanding of PSD2 and how it may impact the payment landscape, steering thoughts in the right direction on how it may impact their business. Following this workshop, participants should be able - if needed with our help - to make an impact assessment in the areas of compliance and business processes.
Questions the workshop adresses:
- What does PSD2 entail?
- What does it mean for the market?
- What are the different roles market players may take?
- How may it affect my business?
- How will it affect my relationships with Fintechs,PSPs and acquirers?
- How does GDPR come into play?
After this workshop, you will be able to anticipate opportunities and threats, to define new positioning and to construct an ecosystem of partners to truly benefit from PSD2.