- Price category: Category B
- Location: Amsterdam
- Date: Check the Agenda section on this website
- Duration: 1 Day
- Time: 9:00 - 17:00
- Language: English
- Lecturer(s): Gregory Cronie
- PE points: 7
The Revised Payment Services Directive (PSD2) is promoting a more open, efficient and innovative European payment landscape with more protection and choice for consumers. The objective of this deep dive is to provide Banks/PSPs/Acquirers with a deep understanding and in-depth knowledge of PSD2 and how it may impact the payment landscape, steering thoughts in the right direction on how it may impact their business. Following this workshop, participants should be able - if needed with our help - to make a thorough impact assessment in the areas of compliance and business processes.
Following this workshop, participants should be able - if needed with our help - to make a thorough impact assessment in the areas of compliance and business processes.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the key requirements of PSD2, including the new features compared to PSD1
- the main requirements related to customer authentication and monitoring of transactions
- Understand the strategic opportunities and operational challenges of PSD 2
- Front-, Mid-, Back-Office Support
- Treasury Advisors
- Traders in Treasury products
- Risk Managers
- Business Managers
- Grid Employees
This 1-day course gives a clear in-depth view on:
- Introduction to PSD2
A high level introduction and overview of timelines
- Familiarization with Definitions
What do they all mean? (TPP, PISP, AISP, ASPSP, RTS, SCA, EBA and more)
- Exemptions to PI License Requirements and Changes
What does it mean if your business model falls under an exemption?
- The Current Market
- The Regulatory Technical Standards, Strong Customer Authentication and Exemptions
- Live Impact Assessment
An interactive brainstorm session on how PSD2 will impact your business, the threats and the opportunities
- Impact of SCA Exemptions
When can the exemptions be applied and what impact will it have to my online business? Insider views of market players are shared
- Market Outlook Payment Landscape and Fintech developments
Through active discussions, the world post-PSD2 will be discussed
- Introduction to GDPR and Touch Points
With the General Data Protection Regulation coming into force in 2018, how will it impact the market changes envisioned under PSD2?
- This is a one-day training session on PSD2 legislation and practical use in order to boost awareness among all participants.
VAT is not applicable on Investment Academy training.